The B20 Task Forces are integrated by global business leaders, international organisms
and business organisms, in order to generate recommendations to the G20 on eight
B20 TASK FORCE RECOMMENDATIONS, CONCRETE ACTIONS FOR LOS CABOS
B20 TASK FORCE PRIORITIZED RECOMMENDATIONS
THE IMPACT OF REGULATORY REFORMS ON EMERGING MARKETS
• Improve markets' performance with a holistic perspective to create a stable and
sustainable food system.
• Design mechanisms to facilitate investment and promote demand of green projects.
• Elaborate recommendations to generate policies that promote sustainable investments.
• Recommend activities for the private sector that encourage job creation and growth
safeguarding shareholders value.
• Recommend public-private actions to foster job creation.
• Create global standards for transparency, as well as programs that promote their
implementation by companies and governments.
Trade and investment
• Suggest and promote actions to avoid protectionism.
• Propose new approaches to obtain meaningful results in World Trade Organization
Information and communication technologies and innovation
• Recommend actions for the ICTs to contribute to innovation and growth in other
sectors (ie. food security, trade, anti-corruption, etc.).
Financing for growth and development
• Elaborate recommendations for the financial sector to promote growth and job creation
through global trade and SMEs financing.
Advocacy and impact
• ThisTask Force's objective is to measure progress and impact of B20 recommendations.•
It will contribute and work with all the other Task Forces, analyzing and proposing
actions aimed at increasing the B20's impact.